- i am going to miss scrubs
126.96.36.199 01:32, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- same with me
188.8.131.52 01:32, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- yeah me too :(
- It'll be on tonight. Please unlock. 184.108.40.206 18:37, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Future On Banner
Didn't he also see Kilee (don't know how to quite spell it)with her new husband.
== Are you talking about adult Sam and Izzy, maybe? Kumagoro42 19:09, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
Christmas With The Turks
if you noticed, elliot was not wearing a wedding ring...so i'm pretty sure that the christmas dinner with the turks was before the hypothetical wedding and pregnancy...which would mean that the kid was probably sam. more evidence for this? you can also see jack, who does not look too much older than he does now...
If you watch it again, there's a toddler walking around in a red and black striped playing with Izzy that is obviously Sam, so the presence of the baby means it's after Elliot's pregnancy. But you're right, there's no wedding ring in that scene or the scenes where Elliot is pregnant, so either J.D and Elliot just weren't wearing the rings, or Elliot's pregnancy and the Christmas Party were before their wedding.
i'll have to look again, but couldnt the other kid have been jennifer (perry and jordan's daughter) or even carla and turk's as of yet unborn baby? we dont know exactly when it takes place...i have to disagree with the ring thing...any time that JD and elliot are shown to be married, there is always a ring, and its usually pretty visible (examples: first ep, when he dreams that they get married, or when she is getting engaged to keith and he imagines what it would be like to be married to her). also, im pretty sure they were wearing rings when elliot was pregnant... UPDATE: oh, you're right! no rings on their fingers during the pregnant scene! and there were just WAY too many babies at that xmas party... i guess the nice thing about it is that its all fantasy (regardless of whether or not it becomes true, at that point it was just a few of his fantasies mixed together), so its not THAT important who is who...for all we know, perry and jordan have another baby...
It's not so difficult to guess, all in all. The babies are, in order of appearance:
- at 35'10": Turk and Carla's second born (a boy) in the arms of Carla, next to
- J.D. and Elliot's first born (arguably a girl) in the arms of Elliot (again at 35:45 in the arms of J.D.)
- at 35'15" (entering the door along with Perry and Jordan): Jack Cox and Jennifer Dylan Cox
- at 35'54": Isabella Turk and Sam Perry Gilligan Dorian (moments later, they are seen as teenagers or twenty-something, engaged)
- at 36'19": Jack Cox again, in the arms of Perry
- at 36'34": Elliot's first born again (in the arms of Elliot), next to Jennifer Dylan Cox again (on the right)
- at 36'48: Turk and Carla's second born again (in the arms of Turk)
So, in the end, each couple got a boy and a girl.
Kumagoro42 04:56, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
How many of the things that take happen/are said in this episode do you think are true? Do you think that Janitor is really called Glenn? Do you think that J.D. really jammed the door in The First Day, or did he just admit to it to shut the janitor up? Do you think that the future shown will turn out to happen? Discuss. --Jake (Captain Price) 22:23, 7 May 2009 (UTC) I think that Glenn is his real name, cause the janitor kinda has a blank look on his face when the guy calls him tommy.
Missing characters at the end
Were not new interns Howie and Katie absent, too? Kumagoro42 16:47, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, only Denise and Sunny are in the episode. That's okay though, because who really cares about Howie and Katie anyway?
- Well, who cares about both Lisas then. And Ed. Howie and Katie got more screentime than several other supporting characters listed there, I think their absence should be acknowledged as well as the other ones'. Kumagoro42 19:08, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- Uhm, maybe the fact that Kim doesn't appear deserves a mention? With her being the mother of J.D.'s son and all? Kumagoro42 04:59, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
I think Julie Quinn is shown in this episode I just don't think she is portrayed by Mandy Moore. The 2nd women right after Jamie Moyer resembles her slightly. I didn't recognize her either and she does state that she misses him. Unless I'm wrong she does look similar to her. LordSagittarius 06:27, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- That's Alex Hanson
For the Trivia Section
Just noticed that:
- when J.D. is leaving the hospital, while he's thinking "...just this once", the hospital's sign reads "RED HEART" (the SAC letters are turned off). He also stand still for a moment observing it, right before saying goodnight to BL/janitor. I think this is an answer to the question "will my fantasies come true this time?". The hospital answers it itself, because it's no more a "monster" for him
- during the pregnant scenes, is not Elliot wearing the same blue sweater and general outfit of the fantasy sequence at the end of "My Cold Shower"?
Kumagoro42 05:01, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
Locum Tenens, not Low-income
What Dr. Kelso said is he's going for locum tenens, a latin term for part time doctor work, not looking after a low-income family. Same mistake's on the page for Robert Kelso.
Did the fantasy come true?
So did/will the fantasy come true? I'd say with the final season showing him and Elliot married and she pregnant it did, but what about the Sam and Izzy part? Also, I thought JD and Turk said they wouldn't be able to hang out. Or was it just hang out as much as they did?
- We're led to believe that what was shown on the screen would come true. And Turk and J.D. were sad that they couldn't hang out as much, but they said they'd still be best friends and see each other when they had time. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 02:33, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Actors who weren't in the episode
Courtney Cox and the actress who played Molly Clock didnt appear in this episode either, should that be added to the trivia? They both had supportive/reccuring roles.