Minor terminology point
Suggest changing the phrase "endocrinology expert" - Usually subspecialists are not referred to like this; it's somewhat redundant. Better to say "endocrinologist". e.g. you wouldn't say a "cardiology expert" or a "neurology expert" - just a cardiologist or neurologist; their expertise in these respective areas is already implied.Would do the change myself, but too lazy to make an account!- Doug
- Shouldn't a picture of her be put up somewhere? She's very, very pretty...
- Instead of a separate page for all elliots relatives, since very little is known about each, why don't we have a single page and split it up - User:Turkleton
- What about she speaks german?
- That is already in the Trivia section.--Captain Price 17:50, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- Isn't "Dirty words" and "Swearing or sex-related" words the same thing for the most part?
- Yeh, well pointed out. I cleared that up by removing "Dirty Words" from the list. --Captain Price 17:50, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Well, I am not sure if if its a good idea if the recently added piece of trivia should be in a characters profile/article, sure keep it for Season Nine article and in the Spoilers Article but in here when its not actually happened on screen yet?
Yeah sure I can't wait to change both their profiles/articles but wait till its on screen. :)
Cheers --Remlap1986 12:31, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
Another thing about the Trivia, according to the episode My Best Moment, she owns a pony named 'Thunder,' I think, given to her by a patient. She thought of this as her best moment in medicine at the beginning of the episode.
- Feel free to add that mate, although I don't remember that episode very much. --Remlap1986 22:37, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Page is locked, or I would. That's why I had to put it in talk
- Should become available to you soon, it is only blocked to new users. --Remlap1986 22:48, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Marriage to J.D.
Doesn't the fact that she is married to J.D. now, make her name Dr. Elliot Dorian? Asking it here first, might be a spoiler. --Zangai 13:31, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Not really she could of kept her surname like Carla did :) Remlap1986 13:32, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- She is known professionally still as Doctor Reid clearly, but I've been doing a bit of reading and its a complicated issue for female doctors. --Remlap1986 21:16, February 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Gotta agree with Zangai on this. She got married to J.D. so that would make her last name Dorian. Probably Eliot Reid Dorian, with her professional tital being Dr. Reid or Dr. Reid-Dorian. (Infinite Freedom 09:15, May 14, 2010 (UTC))
- Not necessarily. Nowadays many women keep their second name even when married. And as mentioned, others just get a double name. But since she's never called anything else than Reid in the series, and there won't be any more episodes I would definitely keep her article at Elliot Reid as that's the only name we know for sure. -chrisis123 12:26, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Because we didn't hear otherwise, we will keep her name as "Elliot Reid". --Ohmyn0 (talk) 01:13, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Add Sammy and expecting to "children". :-) --Ohmyn0 (talk) 17:58, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Damn! Elliot Reid looks hot in the picture. Where did you get it?--Vault4 22:11, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Somebody, probably a spammer, added the deceased category to this article but I can't get rid of it. Anyone else know what to do?