Is it me or does she appear in "My Lunch" as Dr. Cox is trying to save the last patient at the very end.
- She might be acting as a background extra, but I would not put my money on it. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 17:25, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
S9 ABC.com Bio
- To me it looks like the current ABC.com website is pretty hastily put together until the real one is ready. Just look, it's a mixture of old (still having Carla and Janitor prominently featured) and new (with mistakes like Michael Mosley as Mosely).
Also Bill Lawrence and ScrubsWriters promised on Twitter there would be lots of web content this year, actually I can't wait for it. --chrisis123 17:58, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
I thought after the last episode Denise en Drew were practically dating each other. Somebody changes Drew's profile into "Seeing Denise" though. I personally don't care which one we should use, but I guess if Drew is 'seeing' Denise, Denise should be 'seeing' Drew too. --X5x tim 20:03, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- I think that it should be "seeing" as they are types who would probably not consider going out for a beer "dating". But yes, it should be the same on both articles. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 01:08, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
If there is only an eighteen month time jump, Denise would only be in her first or second year of residency. --Remlap1986 12:28, December 6, 2009 (UTC)
Am I getting the right vibe here but in Season Eight Denise mentions she never met her mother and in Season Nine she mentions she was dead. Am I right in thinking her mother died in childbirth and raised by her father hence why she's a tom boy? Cheers --Remlap1986 01:42, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Good theory. Of all the new S9 main characters, Denise was the only one I wanted to learn more about. They definitely had potential to explore what gave her such a cranky shell. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 04:03, September 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I liked Drew but really couldn't care about him, sure it'd bee nice to learn more but meh, his crazy stories were almost Janitor like but actually happened and to much like Cox. --Remlap1986 12:03, September 27, 2010 (UTC)