Should her name be changes to Carla Turk?
Excellent question. I do not distinctly remember if she kept her last name in any way. I'm going to go ahead and move it. Some pages will need to be updated. --Ohmyn0 06:38, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
Should we note the fact that her middle name is unknown, instead of just pointing out that her middle name is not Juanita. LordSagittarius 04:12, November 3, 2010 (UTC)
Should her ethnicity be included, like whether she is Dominican or not, or was it Puerto Rican? Im not sure. --18.104.22.168 00:16, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
What's her age in relation to Turk? I know she's older than him, but by how much? --22.214.171.124 20:23, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- It's never stated, but let's assume Turk is 26 when he started working at Sacred Heart. We know that Carla worked in medicine for eight years, and assuming she started right out of college at 22. This would make Carla 30-ish when Turk was 26-ish. Unless I'm missing something big. --Ohmyn0
(talk) 04:35, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- She stated in one episode she never went to college. The episode My Nickname when they are both on the bus. So that changes the fact that we dont know how old she is.
WAT IS HER MIDDLE NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Puerto Rican princess
should that be included under the nickname section? yes, i know shes dominican by the way.-2Anthony4 20:56, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
- Why not? Go ahead and add it, and try to add a reference to who first used it (or uses it most often) and when it was first used. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 14:30, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
Espinosa or Espinoza?
I always thought her name is Espinosa, with a "S". However, I just realized this: If you look at her name badge in the Season 8 promos in the HQ-Version (that are also used on Scrubs wiki) you can clearly see, it's written Espinoza, with a "Z" there. So, should we at least mention the possibility of her name being Espinoza or do you think, it's just a mistake by the costume department? I'm talking about this picture btw:  --chrisis123 07:07, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm good spot, I know I heard something Bill Lawrence said once he didn't know how to spell the name so went with S. --Remlap1986 13:30, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
Season Nine ABC.com bio
On her ABC.com bio, it says she has no occupation. Her character description has not been updated since S8. I'm guessing they just wrote her out by saying a stay-at-home mother taking care of Izzy and Turk child #2. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 17:17, November 14, 2009 (UTC)
- What should be done about Carla now? Donald Fasion has said she is at home looking after their two kids. In this interview --Remlap1986 02:23, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Go ahead and change it to reflect what he said in the interview. It's not that shocking or revolutionary - a smart way to write her out. --Ohmyn0 (talk) 17:26, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
We're positive Carla didn't appear in any episodes of season nine right? Just askin! -- GrouchMan (Send a note then scram!! P.S. Have a rotten day!!!!) 21:14, November 4, 2010 (UTC)
Conflicting Evidence - She's Still Working
Out of sheer boredom I went and read some old tweets from Scrubs Writers Room