Scrubs Wiki's Maintenance Award is a recurring contest between users of Scrubs Wiki. The purpose of the award is to recognize outstanding effort and progress of the wiki, and to drive the completion of a targeted article or group of articles. An award will be given to the selected user, which they can display on their user page or talk page.
Current Maintenance Award
The Maintenance Award has been discontinued.
Rules and Information
- This contest excludes SysOps.
- The winner is decided by popular vote of the SysOps of Scrubs Wiki.
- The winner can only be a registered user. A contributor who only uses an IP address will not be eligible for the award.
- June 2007: Runningcupcake03 for his work on several episodes, along with using proper formatting and providing summaries for every edit.
- January 2009: Jonhobson for his work on the supporting character articles.
- February 2009: Chrisis123 for his work on the Season Four episode articles.
- March 2009: Draw on Season Five episode articles.
|SCRUBS WIKI HELP|
Questions & Answers