- “[punches "child"] We love ya!”— Janitor
In the outtakes, Janitor argues with Ted who can't seem to remember any of his lines. Ted also complains about his sweater being too hot, and tries to take it off, but the Janitor won't let him. The Janitor also quizzes Ted as to what "jump the shark" means, and he can't answer. Ted also explains that he has never had to memorize a closing statement for a court case before. In the end, Ted can't stand his sweater anymore and ends up pulling it over his face, running into a wall, and falling to the ground.
At the same time, Todd hides behind the couch and the counter doing the voice for the "child" in the sitcom.
- Janitor has a hard time getting Ted to cooperate while making Legal Custodians.
- Todd can't stay behind the scenes on the set.
- Sonal Shah as Dr. Sonja "Sunny" Dey
- Neil Flynn as Janitor
- Sam Lloyd as Ted Buckland Esq.
- Robert Maschio as Dr. Todd "The Todd" Quinlan
- “Take it off. Do it shirtless. It's a whole different show.”— Janitor
- The apartment used for Legal Custodians is The Apartment set used in Scrubs.
- "Jumping the Shark" refers to the point in a television series when you know it has reached its peak.