A banana hammock is a type of underwear or swimwear worn by men that appears in Scrubs on several occasions, usually worn by The Todd. The article of clothing is named for obvious reasons which need not be explained here.
- In "My Own Personal Jesus" whenever J.D. is nervous he would blurt out "banana hammock!" and walk away.
- Todd wears a banana hammock for the first time in "My Overkill".
- When J.D. is looking for a place to crash in "My Roommates", Todd requires him to "hammock up" if he is to stay with him.
- In "My Missed Perception" Todd receives a Four Story Atomic Wedgie in his hammock from Janitor.
- In Todd's fantasy in "Their Story" his son Rod also wears a banana hammock.
- Todd wears a banana hammock in J.D.'s Risky Business fantasy in "My Identity Crisis".
- In "My Soul on Fire, Part 1" Todd wears a banana hammock in the Bahamas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.